29.8.12

long time no blog..

whoaa.. it's been almost 2 years since my last blog!! look, how lazy I am hahaa.. and indeed I am being lazier day by day.. *uh oh not a good thing

quick catch up with myself,
I'm still in Hangzhou, China doing my study..
I'm in my 3rd year of study..
I'm having my 2012 summer in Indonesia..
I'm getting fatter, rounder, bigger, bunciter, babier, and so on so forth..
I'm planning to diet from last year, but it just never go right..
and I'm still in love with my almost 2-year-boyfriend.. so much.. 

♥♥♥

This summer I got 2 months more holiday, and it supposed to be a lot things to do!
But here I am, 2 weeks from the start of new term, doing nothing but lazying all day long. *uh oh, again not a good thing.

But I do have some travel! haha
What is holiday without traveling, eh?

So this summer holiday I had 2 travel journey, mainland China and Indonesia.
At first I wasn't planning to go home this summer. Just spend the summer and enjoy the heat in Hangzhou. But the heat is too much that everytime you step out of the door, you get in to a sauna. I'm not being over, but summer in Hangzhou is sucks. Last year it even reached 47'C!!

So, because I didn't plan to go home, my parents come to visit me and travel around China.. Our destination this time is Western China. We went to Chengdu (成都), Jiuzhaigou (九寨沟), Xi'an (西安), Luoyang (洛阳), Zhengzhou (郑州), and finally back to Hangzhou (杭州).

Less word I'll say, let the photos talk more.

As everyone knows, Chengdu is well known for its Giant Panda Breeding. Too bad, it was a hot summer that all the pandas are locked up inside an air-con cage, sleeping, lazying, doing nothing..

There was a cute/beautiful little boy I found in Chengdu

On the way to Huanglong, it is also a Tibetan land

Huanglong, with a good scenery, yet tiring.

Jiuzhaigou, the color of the water is natural, and it's too good to be true!

Another cute boy I found

Bell Tower in Xi'an

Terra Cotta! It's amazingly beautiful.

I don't know what this old man do, but seems like he's posing so I took a snap of him.

A little shaolin monk is having a lunch 

Shaolin performance

Longmen Grottoes, the big Buddha is... BIG!

*************

That so much for my summer trip part.1 (china part). It was from 22.6 - 6.7
Just the 3 of us. my mom, my dad, and I.


So much fun. So much sweat.
Next post will be about the part.2 of the summer trip, North Sumatra, Indonesia :)
Stay tune!




No comments: